Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ashamed????

So, it has been more than a week since I have posted and not much really has gone on except for Spring Break.
Spring Break was awesome. Went off to New Mexico to ski with my two boys and the Calem family. We had a blast. I believe that my boys needed this time and focus of attention on just them just like I needed to the time away.
My niece had her first baby, Anna on St. Patrick's Day. What a delight and God is awesome!
Why is my title ashamed? Well, other than a passing thought, M hasn't been too much on my mind this last week and a half.
I feel guilty, ashamed and good all at the same time. Very hard to explain and probably harder for someone not in my situation to understand.
David and I go out to visit her this weekend and maybe that is why I haven't been to consumed with worry. It has bothered me that we have not heard from her or her counselor but I am "guessing" that since she is no longer a minor they don't feel they need to keep us informed.

It will be an interesting weekend and hopefully we will gain insight into all of this. Not to optimistic, but also not too pessimistic.
We will see.

1 comment:

  1. God willing it will be a positive visit with her. Good luck and God speed.

    ReplyDelete